Check our promotional video taken from last year’s event which was the biggest firework spectacle Nantwich has ever seen with fireworks firing to the music with pinpoint accuracy. The event grows each year as the show improves and is now a haunting family event that has thousands getting into the spirit of the occasion.
The Spooktacula which has been running for eight years and is organised by Blitz Fireworks with the support of Nantwich Show organisers and Nantwich Agricultural Society is a feature packed family themed event which just keeps getting bigger.
This year’s show will have over 3000 fireworks that will light up the sky above Nantwich in Cheshire.
If you have any questions about the event please visit our
The 2016 Spooktacula will take place on Saturday October 29th at Nantwich Show Ground, Nantwich, Cheshire. CW5 8LD. The spooky themed evening will include the following:
- Giant bonfire
- Massive fireworks display by Blitz Fireworks display team
- Funfair with white knuckle and children’s rides
- Fancy dress competition for Adults & Children
- Licenced bar
- A considerable variety of food outlets selling delicious hot food & drinks
- Great music and Chat from The Shaun Simons Road show
Tickets will be available 6 weeks before the event from this website or:
- Blitz Fireworks 26 Hightown, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3BS
- The Nantwich tourist information office at the civic hall
- The Waterside Café at Nantwich Marina
- We will also be selling tickets on Nantwich Town Sq on the 15th, 22nd and 29th of October from (10am until 3pm). Ticket Prices purchased in Advance are £6.00 for a Child and £8.00 for an Adult or a Child is £8.00 and an Adult £10.00 on the gate.
Tickets will sell out fast so don’t delay and book yours in advance.